Licensed Optician | Laval
New Look Eyewear, a Québec company and leader in the Canadian optical field, is constantly expanding with a network of over 80 stores in Québec and Ontario.
Since 2018, New Look Eyewear is the first retail chain to have received an eco-responsible certification.
Help people improve their quality of life on a daily basis so they can make the most of each moment.
As a Licensed Optician, you will have to…
- Install, adjust, replace ophthalmic lenses and contact lenses and assist clients in the selection of frames, lenses and accessories.
- Put forward a professional service in the adjustment of quality products.
- Ensure valorization of sales products.
- Participate in activities that are essential to smooth store operations
- College degree in Optical Science delivered by the Ordre des Opticiens d’ordonnances du Québec
Why choose New Look?
- Competitive salary;
- Group Insurance;
- Preferred rate for car / home insurance;
- Pair of free ophthalmic glasses annually;
- Telemedicine service offered by the employer;
- Free parking;
- Personal Days.
You are looking for a job in the optical business? You want to get recognized in a growing and stimulating organisation? Send us your résumé!