Store Manager | Pointe-Claire
Island of Montreal, full-time
New Look Eyewear, a Québec company and leader in the Canadian optical field, is constantly expanding with a network of over 80 stores in Québec and Ontario.
Since 2018, New Look Eyewear is the first retail chain to have received an eco-responsible certification.
Help people improve their quality of life on a daily basis so they can make the most of each moment.
Manage store personnel and activities in order to achieve and increase expected store sales and customer service objectives.
- Ensure achievement of store sales objectives ;
- Manage activities related to store operations ;
- Implement standards, procedures, and programs set by the marketing department ;
- Maintain New Look Eyewear sales protocol ;
- Ensure customer service in line with New Look Eyewear standards ;
- Ensure personnel’s professional development ;
- Train new employees.
- Five years minimum experience in sales team management;
- Have achieved significant results in sales objectives and control of operation costs;
- Communication skills ;
- Excellent leadership;
- Able to motivate and mobilize a sales team;
- Organisational skills and priority management;
- Able to work under pressure;
- Able to move from one location to another;
- Bilingualism (English, French) essential.
WHY NEW LOOK?
- Competitive salary;
- Group Insurance;
- Preferred rate for car / home insurance;
- Pair of free ophthalmic glasses annually;
- Telemedicine service offered by the employer;
- Free parking;
- Personal Days.
You are looking for a job in the optical business? You want to get recognized in a growing and stimulating organisation? Send us your résumé!