Optometric assistant | Repentigny
New Look Eyewear, a Québec company and leader in the Canadian optical field, is constantly expanding with a network of over 80 stores in Québec and Ontario.
Since 2018, New Look Eyewear is the first retail chain to have received an eco-responsible certification.
Help people improve their quality of life on a daily basis so they can make the most of each moment.
As an Optometric Assistant, you will have to…
- Greeting customers with courtesy and professionalism;
- Making appointments, eye exam reminders, and eye exam confirmations;
- Creating and updating patient files;
- Performing tests prior to eye exam;
- Supervising eye exam payment and producing end-of-day reports;
- Other administrative tasks.
Why choose New Look Eyewear?
- Competitive salary;
- Group Insurance;
- Preferred rate for car / home insurance;
- Pair of free ophthalmic glasses annually;
- Telemedicine service offered by the employer;
- Free parking.
You are looking for a job in the optical business? You want to get recognized in a growing and stimulating organisation? Send us your résumé!